Purdue Extension Urges Dubois County Hoosiers to Report Flood Damage

Purdue Extension is urging Hoosier property owners and others who might have suffered damage from the recent heavy rains and flooding to file a report with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security. Individuals should file a report, even if they end up not needing the resources. It helps capture the breadth of the disaster and identify those who might need assistance.

The IDHS is accepting online damage reports at https://oas.dhs.in.gov/hs/damage/ia-public.do?method=active&incidentId=IA20170509102318.

A link to the reporting form is also available on the IDHS website at http://www.in.gov/dhs/. Individuals will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number and type of damage the property sustained. Losses can include structural damage to homes and loss of personal property. Any damage had to occur April 26 or later.

For more information, Indiana residents should contact their county emergency management agency. Contact information is available at http://www.in.gov/dhs/2797.htm .

Be the first to comment on "Purdue Extension Urges Dubois County Hoosiers to Report Flood Damage"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.