One of Louisville’s most wanted criminals is now behind bars.
The Indiana State Police Jasper District and the Orange County Sheriff’s Department arrested 50-year-old Stacy Lewis Evans of Louisville Kentucky at a residence north of Paoli on Friday.
Evans was arrested on active warrants for:
- Wanton Endangerment, 1st Degree
- Assault 4th Degree (Child Abuse)
- Assault 4th Degree (Domestic Violence)
- Terroristic Threatening 3rd Degree
- Violation of A Kentucky EPO/Flagrant Non Support
Evans was located in Orange County through dedicated investigative work by ISP Troopers and Orange County Sheriff Deputies.
Evans was arrested without incident and taken to the Orange County Jail.
The arrest was a joint effort by the ISP Jasper All Crimes Policing Team, Jasper Troopers, ISP Telecommunication Operators, and the Orange County Sheriff’s Department.