Latest News

Odon Man Arrested for Drugs and Burglary Oakland City University Hosts TEDx Talk 2 Jasper City Council Approves Tax Abatement Agreements at Regular Meeting Memorial Hospital Announces Little Company of Mary Outstanding Physician Award Nominees Loogootee Water Department to Start Hydrant Flushing April 21st

Burnt food brought firefighters to a Huntingburg apartment on Tuesday.

Early Tuesday night, Huntingburg Fire Department got word of a fire alarm going off at The Lofts Apartment Complex.

When firefighters arrived they found smoke coming from an apartment. Turns out the smoke came from food that was left on a stovetop unattended.

Firefighters helped ventilate the apartment. They were on the scene for around 20 minutes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *