A St. Anthony man was arrested Tuesday on preliminary charges related to the alleged inappropriate touching of two female minors.
31-year-old Raul Rangel Jr. was arrested following an investigation by the Jasper Police Department.
Rangel was booked into the Dubois County Security Center.
Preliminary charges include:
- Two Level 5 Felony Counts of Sexual Misconduct with a Minor
- Two Level 6 Felony Counts of Child Seduction
- Two Level 6 Felony Counts of Sexual battery
- Two Level 6 Felony Counts of Criminal Confinement
- Two Misdemeanor Counts of Domestic Battery.