Sponsored by the Jasper Lions Club and the Jasper Chamber of Commerce and Patoka 2000
Activities all day from 11:00 am-5:00 pm include:
- Strawberry Festival – Enjoy strawberries, sandwiches, and other treats.
- Spirit of Jasper Train Rides – Tickets available this day only for 12 noon, 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00.
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides – No charge, but donations would be appreciated!
- Jasper City Mill – Come inside and watch as corn is ground into cornmeal every 30 minutes.
- Patoka 2000 Duck Race – 1:00 Great Prizes! One duck for $5 or 3/$10.
- Riverwalk – Stroll the 2.1 miles along the Patoka River.
- Face-Painting by Ruth – For a small charge – All sorts of fun characters!
- Historic Barn and Historical Walking Tour of Jasper
- Concert in the Gazebo – 3:00-5:00 pm – Jed Guillaume performs.