Eight new businesses are coming to Fourth Street in Huntingburg.
The Huntingburg Chamber Commerce is welcoming these businesses with open arms with a special “Ribbon Cutting Celebration.”
These ribbon cuttings are set to take place on both Friday and Monday.
Businesses with ribbon cuttings on Friday include:
- Bean to Sprout located at 314 E. 4th St. at 10:30 am. Bean to Sprout Opened in April.
- Key Associates located at 314 N. Main St. at 10:45 am Key Associates opened in August.
- Firefly Boutique located at 401 E. 4th St. at 11:00 am. Firefly Boutique Opened in November.
- Kim’s Koffee located at 410 E. 4th St. at 11:15 am Kim’s Koffee Opened in October.
- Ella & Ivy Home located at 412 E. 4th St. at 11:30 am. Ella & Ivy Home Opened in November
- Linda’s Nails located at 404 E. 4th St. at 11:45 am. Linda’s Nails opened in November
- The Rugged Foot located at 425 E. 4th St. at noon. The Rugged Foot Opened in 2018
The Chamber is also hosting a ribbon-cutting for the official opening of Offset Promotions on Monday, December 9th at 408 East 4th Street.
The celebration starts with a ribbon-cutting at 4:30 pm with an open house until 7:30 pm.
All times mentioned are eastern.