The Dubois County Highway Department has issued an updated list of roads across the county that are currently under water due to recent heavy rains.
Roads closed include:
- County Road 875 West South of County Road 150 North.
- County Road 800 West north of County Road 300 South River bottoms.
- County Road 150 South West of Old Huntingburg Road.
- And Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400 south all in Madison Township.
- In Bainbridge Township, Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400 South.
- In Patoka Township, County Road 400 South West of Ell Creek Road,
- County Road 400 South east if US 231,
- County Road 130 West north of 400 South,
- And old Road 64 west of Patoka Road and 1st street in Huntingburg West of County Road 75 West.
As much as 5 and a half to six inches of rain has fallen in parts of Dubois County since Sunday.