The opening event for the 2016 Jasper Strassenfest took place Saturday night with the crowning of Miss Strassenfest, the Junior Miss Little Miss and Mister winners at Redemption Christian Church in Jasper.
- Vanessa Hickman will serve as Miss Strassenfest 2016.
- First Runner up was Haley Sample,
- Second Runner up was Landyn Schneider,
- Miss Photogenic was Brooke Epple,
- and Miss Congeniality was Lina Mowat.
The 2016 Miss Strassenfest took home a $1000 scholarship, $50 cash plus many gift certificates from area businesses.
The First runner was awarded a $500 scholarship plus $25 cash and gift certificates.
JR MISS STRASSENFEST
- The 2016 Junior Miss Strassenfest winner Ava Collins.
- First Runner up was Caroline McCance,
- Second Runner up was Livia Land,
- Junior Miss Photogenic was Alexis Christiansen,
- Third Runner up Isabella Olinger
- Junior Miss Congeniality was Emily Schaefer.
The Junior Miss winner took home a $250 cash scholarship plus $50 cash and gift certificates from area businesses.
The first runner up took home $125 scholarship and $25 dollars in cash plus gift certificates.
LITTLE MISS STRASSENFEST
- The 2016 Little Miss Strassenfest winner was Kennedy Kunkel.
- 1st Runner up was Taliyan Fleming,
- 2nd Runner up was Ava Claire Werne,
- Best German Attire was Addison Seger.
LITTLE MISTER STRASSENFEST
- The 2016 Little Mister Strassenfest winner was Sam Shappard.
- 1st Runner up was William Temple,
- 2nd Runner up was Ryan Kelly,
- Best German Attire was Eli Rasche.
The Little Miss and Mister winners took home $50 dollars cash plus many gift certificates from area businesses.
The First runner up and second runner up winners took home $25 dollars plus gift certificates.
Congratulations to all participated. You can watch the 2016 Strassefest Pageants on our Television Partner WJTS TV-18 in Jasper Friday August 12 at 8 pm and on Sunday August 14th at 2 pm.